Thursday, September 25, 2008

Assisi

Ciao everyone! Well, I am currently in Assisi at an internet bar type thing. My computer had died, so I am using my friends. I have been having so much fun so far. Assisi is built on a hill, which is not fun at all! I am so out of shape! Oh well, I am not the only one. Today we hiked up to a hill to this really old castle/fortress thing and some girls and I went inside and went up to one of the watchtowers. The view was amazing! As soon as I can, I will post some pictures. All of the girls here are so nice. Tomorrow we are going to tour a Basilica and pick rooms for Rome. I currently am planning to room in a quad with 3 other girls. I will let yall know what happens. Okay, I need to give my friend her computer back. I will write again when I can. Be sure to leave some comments! Ciao!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you are having a great time! You must have already made some good friends since your are rooming in a quad. I'll pass your blog address to everyone so they can read about your exciting adventures! I love and miss you! Mom

Unknown said...

Brett - I can't wait to hear everything! It sounds like you are going to have a really fun time. We will miss you very much.

Love,
Sheila

Ray said...

Brett - We can't wait to see your photos and hear more about Italy. We will live vicariously through you as you travel through Italy. Have fun!